Stewardship Means Blessed People Bless People
Stewardship is a year-round lifestyle of expressing our faith and devotion to God for all that God has first given us. We are blessed people who want to bless people. Stewardship is giving from the heart out of our resources of money, time and talent. Stewardship supports the mission and work of our local church so we can be about the business of blessing people in our neighborhood, our local community, our region, our world. We do this, working together, to support Redlands UMC so that we have a solid foundation from which to launch mission-minded disciples of Jesus Christ into the world.
Your giving helps us continue our mission to befriend people and companion them on a journey to become disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. We support the wider missions of The United Methodist Church and we focus efforts to improve the quality of life for whole persons and families in our community.
Soon we will offer online giving from our website. We also have a convenient EFT option for regular giving that works with your budget. Contact the church office for more information about these options: 970-245-1478.
GIVE TO REDLANDS UMC AS YOU GROCERY SHOP AT
We are happy to announce that a fund raising program for Redlands UMC is being implemented through City Market. All you need to do to participate in this effort is to follow the instructions below on how to link your individual City Market shopping card to Redlands UMC, whereby City Market will give funds to RUMC every time you shop there. If you don’t already have a card, you may obtain one easily through the City Market instructions.
That’s all you have to do...it is automatic. You must individually “re-register” with City Market at the beginning of each year, but that is all there is to it. Besides the grocer discount and benefits you receive from your City Market card, you are benefiting Redlands UMC!
Thank you all for participating and supporting all of our creative and innovative ways to raise money for your church!
Q. After I enroll my rewards card with an organization, how long is it before my purchases start benefitting them?
Earning for your designated nonprofit organization will begin within 7 to 10 business days of registering and linking your City Market value card. You may verify enrollment by going to www.citymarketcommunityrewards.com and clicking on My Account.
Q. How often do I need to re-enroll my loyalty card?
Each person participating in the City Market Community Rewards program must re-enroll their cards each year. We will begin open enrollment on Dec. 1, 2015 for the 2016 year. Your selection will not roll over year to year. Once you are in your account, you can simply hit the “re-enroll” button and select your organization.
Q. Does everything in my shopping card count towards my donation to my selected organization?
Supporters earn rewards on most items every time they shop. However, there are specific items that are not included : alcohol, tobacco products, government-assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot reloadable products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa Prepaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, bottle deposits, lottery and promotional tickets, money orders, Western Union, fuel and sales tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out-of-pocket co-pays for nongovernment assisted pharmacy programs.
Here are the steps:
1. Once you type in www.citymarketcommunityrewards.com it will direct you to the City Market Community Page.
2. Once you are here, you should go to the left side of the page and click on City Market Community Rewards link.
3. Once you click on the link it will take you to “Enroll Now” to enroll for the program or new organizations can click on “Learn More” to find out how to enroll. *Remember, we have already enrolled all the organizations that were currently on the City Market CARES program.
4. Once you hit “Enroll Now,” it will take you to a screen where you must log in to your personal City Market online account. If you don’t have a personal online account, you must create one.
5. Once you sign in to your account, you will see this screen. Your organization number is NOT the old CARES number, so please look for your organization by name.
6. Then select your organization. You can change your organization at any time. It’s that simple!